Do you enjoy crossword puzzles? Take a look at our Free PDF downloadable. How Financially Literate do you think you are? Have you learned enough about the FIRE Movement? Who are the big influencers? Do you know the proper finance terminology?
This is a letter to my children, with a little crossword puzzle fun, testing some of the concepts, resources, and ideologies of becoming Financially Independent.
Finance Crossword Puzzle
Dear Puzzle Solvers,
If you’ve been reading my letters and the excellent contributions from parents around the world, it’s likely your Financial Literacy is well above the average Joe. Let’s give it a test and see how much you know. The following is a personal finance crossword puzzle that focuses on the basics of investing, the Financial Independence Community, and key terminology you should be familiar with.
Feel free to download and print the pdf, if it’s easier.
3. A movement or Heat + Oxygen + Fuel.
7. Most revered index fund.
8. An equity holding in a company.
12. Curating the best of money and personal finance.
13. Budgets are _____.
16. Assets – Liabilities.
17. An adaptation where humans stabilize levels of happiness.
20. Tax advantaged medical savings account.
21. What we owe.
22. Where Money and Media Meet.
24. Oscars of personal finance.
25. A common earnings metric to gauge business’ ability to generate cash flow.
26. A type of investor whose net worth exceeds $1 Million.
27. Your Money or Your _____.
28. Tax advantaged retirement account.
29. Living more with Less.
30. A fixed income investment.
1. Financial _____ is the education and understanding in areas of personal finance.
2. Percentage of income invested.
3. Financial advisor operating in your best interest.
4. Paid quarterly by a Company to Shareholders.
5. Real estate social media network.
6. Mutual Fund’s administrative and operating fees.
9. The Study that popularized the 4% Rule.
10. A trust of income producing real estate.
11. What we own.
14. Avid fans of John Bogle and index investing.
15. Real People. Genuine Stories. Legit Letters teaching next Generations the way to FI.
18. Term used to describe followers of Peter Adney.
19. You can afford anything but not _____.
23. Prices double every 20 years because of this.
Did You Complete the Xword Puzzle?
We’ve had quite a few conversations and built theFIway.com to help you attain a level of financial understanding that will enable you to make better decisions earlier. The compounding effect of learning early is not to be underestimated. Look around the site and I’m sure you can complete this fun little Finance Crossword puzzle.
Please tell me in the comments below how you did or if you need some additional clues.
Kylven Ross is the owner and primary contributor of theFIway.com. He has been married for 17 years and is father to a son and daughter living in New England. Professional accomplishments include a bachelor’s degree and industry certifications in the cyber sector. He has spent the last 18 years working in the U.S. Defense Industry and as a Military Police Officer.
He discovered the concept of Financial Independence (FI) during a rather stressful year in the compliance space. After fully absorbing the benefits of FI, he has since committed to turning his household’s finances in the right direction. His experiences are documented as a series of letters that are used to educate his children and others about money. He does not want the next generation to make the same mistakes, but rather achieve financial freedom and find happiness.